Due to the unique nature of the Special Event Weekends in Calico Ghost Town we have experienced minor distractions/interruptions during the tours. This may include noise from a concert, people milling around town, drunken guests, and character encampments/activities.
We appreciate your patience as we do our best to avoid these small bumps and continue to provide you with a great experience.
If you feel this may cause you to not fully enjoy the tour, please book a later tour or choose another Saturday evening to experience the Calico Ghost Tour.
Call Us 7602543719
36600 Ghost Town Road, Yermo, CA, United States
Know before you go
For the enjoyment of all our guests we do ask that you following some simple guidelines.
- No smoking.
- There are no refunds.
- No alcohol or drunkenness.
- Tickets are sold on a first come basis and do sell out.
- If you are anyone in your group becomes disruptive you will be asked to leave the tour and town-no refund will be issued.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your departure time.
- The tours start at the beginning of town near the picnic tables.
- Silence all electronic devices.
- We encourage picture taking and yes flash is acceptable. We request that no investigative items be brought on the tours.
- Bringing water is recommended.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. You will be standing and walking for the entire tour. Some of the ground is uneven.
- The temperature can vary greatly throughout the day. Dressing in layers is recommended.
- Respect your fellow guest and keep talking to a whisper. If you have children with you please remind them also.
- We operate rain or shine or wind.
- All sales are final, no refunds.
- Times and tours can change without notice.
The number of tickets for each tour is limited and we do regularly sell out. Please visit the Times and Prices page to get your tickets for your Calico Ghost Tour now!